Re: [Captive-portals] IESG comments on charter-ietf-capport-00-03

How does this sound?

Alissa: editorial, just fix it
Spencer: maybe pass
Jari: important, just fix it
Benoit: maybe related, but we can let the WG decide
Joel: is right, but I don't know what to do about that.  I'd rather
have the goal and miss it due to ... physics ... than to not have it
at all.  I think that the notion that *secure* detection is possible
is a Hard problem.