[Captive-portals] IESG comments on charter-ietf-capport-00-03

capport denizens,

After yesterday's IESG telechat, the capport charter was approved
*pending edits*, and I'm holding it as I wait for responses to the
assorted comments in this final round of review.

See the comments here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-capport/ballot/

Please review the comments ASAP, decide what edits, if any, are needed
to address the comments, and post a collective response to the IESG
list (one message responding to all the comments is fine).  I'll check
that, make the edits in the datatracker, and we can finalize the
approval of the charter.

Thanks,
Barry