What is the value of the State?

On Mon, 1 May 2017 12:20:19 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Humans have this funny habit of organising themselves, through
> conversation into action, to meet actual needs or desires. "Social
> animals" and all..
>
> Seriously, the problem is not, has never been and never will be, lack
> of self-interest motivation to create trinkets and "wealth", sadly.

	Indeed. So it's not lack of anarchic, self-organizing industry
	what we should 'fear' but the technological disasters that
	those industries create.

	Looks like the monkeys that compose the human race are too
	stupid to responsibily use the stupid (or murderous) toys
	created by highly stupid engineers who only care about making
	'cool' stuff.