The Panama Papers: The Secrets Of Dirty Money

On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 09:13:30PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/en/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers
> The Panama Papers is a news leak of confidential documents from an
> offshore tax haven originating from the Panamanian law firm Mossack
> Fonseca.

What is the main point?

The law is written by the rich for the rich.

I suspect a lot of laws have subtle workarounds for "optimizing taxes"
and worse stuff.

What other consequences this may have except to show someone broke local
laws and have more virtual money than expected?