Help: Can anyone identify what this is?

Do you run a WiFi network? What is the nature of your business, is it
financial? Those could be repackaged Pineapple devices, who knows.

http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/wifi-pineapple?variant=81044992

What about the person? Age? Fit? Could it have been an undercover LEO?
Someone doing pentesting seems likely to me.