Cypherpunk Politics [was: REAL-ID Coming]

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:38:22 -0500
grarpamp <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:55 AM, Juan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > LMAO!
>
> We're listening, show us the way...

	Listening, that seems to be exactly what you are not doing.

	But go ahead. Post videos from retards who think they own
	the government. Surely people who start with such a
	brilliant premise must have it all figured out.

> > Or maybe you are in the payroll of the CIA.
>
> I hear they have interesting jobs, you should apply.

	Sure. I can a few recomendation letters from the
	'cypherpunk scene' eh?