why do you sign your mails?

On Jun 26, 2014, at 4:50 AM, Cryptoparty Marseille <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Course that all goes out the window when emailing from my cellphone. That ainâ??t no way I want my private key on my cellphone.
> Maybe you could create a signing subkey specifically for your cell phone.

That is a good idea, but I just donâ??t feel comfortable doing anything GPG/PGP related on my phone. Part of it is paranoia, part of it is grounded in reason. If confiscated by a LEO, the fact that I have encryption related apps will make my phone even more interesting to them.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes