[Cryptography] Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Sidney Markowitz <[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't know what would make me feel safer - putting the phones in a microwave
> oven with the chance that the door could easily be left ajar, or getting the
> acoustic insulation and masking hum of a refrigerator.

Trust the microwave you tested, right, because you do not know
what quality DSP is pricessing your remaining 5dB audio over
your entire conversation. Or put microwave in fridge ;)
aka: remove battery / crush/displace phone... be happy.