NSA Attacks on VPN, SSL, TLS, SSH, Tor

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Juan <[email protected]> wrote:
>         Anyway, I'm getting the impression that all the Snowden stuff
>         that gets 'leaked'  to the public has been somehow approved by
>         the US govt?

It's well known that media seeks confirmation and approval from govts
before publishing anything. Bunch of fucking spineless sheep they are.
And these days any leaker who seeks an outlet instead of selfpublishing
both via and into the anonspace... is a media and govt dependant retard.
Ignore the traditional, revolutionize the process.