Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

On 2014-01-01 07:52, Juan Garofalo wrote:
> 	What is a sincere practitioner of civil disobedience?

Someone who expects to suffer for his beliefs, and is willing to do so
is a sincere practitioner of civil disobedience.

Which Bill Ayers, Aaron Schwartz, Thoreau, Ghandi, Greenpeace, and the
rest, transparently were not.

In practice, 99% of civil disobedience is Pussy Riot tearing down
someone else's crucifix on someone else's property.  The message is "You
have to obey our laws, but we do not have to obey even our own laws".