Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

dear sir

we are reaching out to MIT alumni to make a public call of outrage re
among other things the aaron swartz treatment by MIT would u b willing
to b included?

specifically we would b asking for shifts in functionality not just
complaining to the bricks

THANKS

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.