request for transcript: Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet

--On Sunday, December 15, 2013 8:00 PM -0800 Al Billings
<[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Juan Garofalo [email protected]
>> > Are you as fucking stupid as you appear to be?
>
> Funny that you, of all folks, ask this.

	You know Al, I wasted a few minutes yesterday checking your posts in the
archive. Of course I didn't find a single post with any kind of really
valuable content.

	But, I did find the spam in which you whinied about Jim Bell's posts -
which ironically you called spam. Quite telling.

	And, more interesting, I saw the posts again from a guy who pretended that
US presidents are not bribed...and that was you.

	Now, what kind of person would say such a thing in a list like this...?