NSA morale down

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM, coderman <[email protected]> wrote:
> it remains to be seen if they simply jump to private sector who are
> just as bad, or pursue less offensive careers entirely.

by private sector i'm thinking of companies like Statfor more than Amazon...

http://cryptome.org/2013/12/wl-stratfor-popovic-ows.htm
"""
... Below are a series of articles this past week about
internationally acclaimed activist, Srdja Popovic, and his involvement
with the private intelligence firm Stratfor.

... If anyone has information about CANVAS or Srdja Popovic, please
feel free to contact me at zoealif[at]gmail.com. I am currently
writing a blog post on the story.
"""