RE: Metalized aluminium. . . ?

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 05/27/05-07:52:50 PM Z
Message-id: <>

You most likely have a ferrotype, but known by its more colloquial name,
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Photogecko Austin []
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:27 PM
  Subject: Metalized aluminium. . . ?

  Greetings all,

  We're in the process of acquiring a print made in 1919 on "metalized
aluminium." What, fer gosh sakes, does that mean? And are there any
experiences, references, process notes, or tall tales about making metalized
aluminium prints?

  Oh, and can this media be run through Epson 2600's or 7600's-- and with
dye or chrome inksets? (:~>) (Sorry, I couldn't help myself on that one.)

  Best to all,
  John Campbell
  Photogecko Studios & Gallery
  1413 S. 1st Street
  Austin, TX 78704
  On May 26, 2005, at 8:59 PM, Sandy King wrote:
Received on Fri May 27 19:53:06 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 06/02/05-10:12:03 AM Z CST