Re: Coating Rod Basics

From: Tod Gangler ^lt;>
Date: 11/24/04-11:47:06 AM Z
Message-id: <l03130301bdca783251e3@[]>

Hello emulsion coaters,

I've used wire-wound rods like those Jack Fulton mentioned, but I also use
a threaded or machined rod, where a spiral groove or thread is cut into the
stainless steel. Thread depth and spacing determines how much material is
coated. These rods may also be chrome plated.

Try: R. D. Specialties
         560 Salt Rd.
         P.O. Box 206
         Webster, N.Y. 14580-0206

         telephone (585) 265-0220


Tod G.
Received on Wed Nov 24 11:47:42 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 12/08/04-10:51:34 AM Z CST