Introduction, and a question

From: Rodolpho Pajuaba ^lt;rodolpho@pajuaba.com.br>
Date: 11/12/04-02:04:03 PM Z

Hello to all.
As a first post, Id like to introduce myself. My name is Rodolpho
Pajuaba, Im an advertising photographer in Brazil, and I like to look
for new things to play in photography as a way to escape from the
pressure. Ive been printing cyanotypes and Van Dykes for a while now;
at first I used the old formula for cyanotypes, but since I purchased
the new formula I never went back to the old. But, on a few days, Ill
be making a workshop where Ill teach these techniques. As I dont want
to buy more NC for now, Ill stick to the old one. My question is: Is it
only me, or all of you whos using this formula encounter problems with
mould? Is there any way to get rid of it? Is it storage-related, or
intrinsec to the chemistry (on the citrate only)? And does this problem
ruins the solution, or it can be used even with that white layer above
:-) ? (I mean, after filtering, of course)
Thanks a lot in advance,
Rodolpho Pajuaba