Question on Gumm Printing

From: Christina ^lt;darvida@gmx.at>
Date: 11/08/04-04:59:44 AM Z

First I may introduce myself.

My Name is Christina Joch, Im 27 years old and from Austria/Europe.

Photography is my hobby since about 3 years.

Since about one year Im working with alternative processes.

Ive tried Cyanos and VanDyke Prints.

Next weekend Im going to try out the gum printing

I make my digital negatives using photoshop, the Canon Pixma i4000 and AGFA
Copy Jet Film.

I made CMYK Separation and got the 4 negatives Im going to use.

Now I want to know how to start? Darkest colour first?

Does the print have to be dry when coting with the second colour?

How long does it have to dry?

Thank you very much for help,

Lg

Christina