RE: new website up

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 06/14/04-02:21:10 AM Z

Thanks for the comments - thanks to the list for the help in getting the
images onto the glass.....if you look back in the archives, Timo, you'll
see a lot of discussion on this about a year ago. I use a compound made
for cleaning glass prior to painting to get it really clean, plus I use
formaldehyde (very very sparingly) to the emulsion to harden it before
coating - this stops the gelatine from swelling too much in the
processing baths.

Kate Mahoney Photography

Im impressed!

How You do manage with glass and liquid emulsion? Ive had more or less
overwhelming problems getting it to stick on glass and stay on it during

developing and fixing.

Maybe I should use pure alcohol to clean glassplates or something.

--
*
Timo Sund

---