Scanner recommendation to... scan hands and objects?

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 12/09/04-06:16:38 PM Z

Dear List,
I need your advise about buying a scanner. I want to
use the scanner as a copy machine or a camera to
acquire handprints from people. Since I will be
soliciting the handprints in a public setting, I will
be using a laptop and I imagine that I would need a
fast, lightweight scanner. I donít need to scan film
or any other materials with this scanner, but fast,
and somewhat high resolution will be nice.

What do you think about the HP Scanjet 4670 See-thru
Vertical Scanner?
Is so cool looking! But I am sure if maybe there is
something better for my purpose.
Thank you so very kindly for your generous help,
Carmen