Re: Nuarc Frame

From: Craig Zammiello ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 08/09/04-05:12:37 PM Z
Message-id: <000d01c47e66$5c740d90$0200a8c0@Downstairs>

Hi Jonathon,
There is no special glass for vacuum frames except you should use at least
1/4 inch plate glass, and, I forget the term glazers use, but it has to be
"choice" or "high standard" in that it should not contain any air bubbles
when manufactured.
Craig Z.

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 6:36 PM
Subject: Nuarc Frame

> Hello,
> It's now my turn to use the collected wisdom of the group.
> I purchased a Nuarc Vacuum frame and pump from E-Bay. While I'm sure that
the insurance claim will be honored, I was wondering If I will be able to
use a sheet of glass from a local glass company or is the glass in the
vacuum frame "special" due to the vacuum created?
> Regards to one and All,
> Jonathon Russell
> --
> "Expose for the secrets,
> Develop for the surprises!"
Received on Mon Aug 9 17:24:44 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 09/14/04-09:17:58 AM Z CST