[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Mint 19.3 Mate HDMI Settings
- Subject: [ale] Mint 19.3 Mate HDMI Settings
- From: DJPfulio at jdpfu.com (DJ-Pfulio)
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:07:54 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 3/25/20 8:10 PM, Stephen R. Blevins via Ale wrote:
> Attempting to display my desktop onto my TV using an HDMI connection. I
> am running Linux Mint 19.3 w/MATE. I get the background, but no
> toolbars, no icons, and no cursor. I suspect there exists one or more
> settings I am not aware of. A point in the right direction would be
Use lxrandr and disable screen mirroring.
There's probably a Fn button to do this too.