[ale] More JavaScript

Quite difficult to send code from my phone.

Thanks for the link. I actually tried one of the suggestions from the link. I can try to elaborate on the actual code.

So I have a <div id=SPANID>

I can call an existing JavaScript function like this:

InvertView('o', LinkDiv)

And it will set the style.display appropriately. But, if I have a cookie named LinkDiv with a value of 'o'
And call:

InvertView('o', LinkDiv)

Will fail.

InvertView() loops through the arg list doing this:

arguments[i+1].style.display =
(Arguments[i] == 'o') ? "block" : "none"

Fails with: Arguments[i+1].style is undefined.