[ale] nforce smbus: error probing SMB1 and SMB2

Looks like I didn't really find much.  Problem seems to be more related
to Ubuntu 10.04 not having complete driver set, or something relating to
driver's not working.  The Noveau was just the nvidia graphics portion.

I am starting to think that maybe I should just relax and keep my nose
out of it.  I feel like I am kinda in the way.  But, I gotta learn
somehow.  No lumps no glory.  Ha, just kidding.