[ale] Decodeing base64/html email

Either alpine or pine do a semi-decent job of decoding MIME HTML
content in messages.  Google indicates[0] that mutt can do it as well,
but I don't have experience with that.

If you want to see tables and the like in your terminal, you'll have
to use lynx or something similar as a filter/display mechanism.
Again, any of the above mail clients will let you do that.

You could also do a simple pseudo-pipeline with the raw message:

mimedecode raw_message_file > message.html ;
lynx -dump message.html > message.txt

--Bj?rn

[0]  http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/75