[ale] Decodeing base64/html email

Hey again...  Some places/emailers send their messages in what
appears to me to be a completely base64-encoded message body
(example: newegg invoices).  Not only that, but it looks like
what's inside (if I can manage to decode it) is html-only.  :(

This seems to work if your mail client is pop3/imap but
how about something on the command-line?  (e.g. mail/mailx,
pine, mutt)

If what's inside is text, then mutt handles that ok, but how
do I extract it if it's html?  So far, a workaround is to use
mutt to "bounce" the message to gmail but I'd really like some
kind of command-line way to do it.  Ideas?

Naturally, faq/doc/link pointers most welcome.  Thanks, -kc