[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Fedora and dhclient
- Subject: [ale] Fedora and dhclient
- From: ale at spinnerdog.com (David Hamm)
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:02:25 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
applying an update seemes to have fixed it.
On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 10:45 -0500, David Hamm wrote:
> After installing Fedora 8 I noticed the hostname didn't get passed along
> to the DHCP server. It still doesn't in 10. I've searched the net for
> a fix but no luck.
> Another problem it seems to have is it gets a new IP address everytime
> the dhcp request is made. Its the only device on my network that does
> Anyone know where I might find a way to fix it.
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org