[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Difference between top and system monitor
- Subject: [ale] Difference between top and system monitor
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:01:28 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
does songbird only show individual user processes? The gnome system process
applet shows data from everything.
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net>wrote:
> What's the difference between top and the gnome gui system monitor? I
> noticed in top that Songbird spends most of the time at the top of the
> list running about 40% - 63% CPU usage, but in system monitor it only
> shows Songbird at 18% usage.
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
James P. Kinney III
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...