[ale] Wandering OT: Re: Car PC's and internet radio?

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 23:09 -0400, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> Can you point me to a specification or, better yet, otherwise
> demonstrate that it's downlink-only?

I can't speak for all satellite radios, but my Sirius one couldn't
possibly be uploading anything.  It would drain the battery if it did...
plus the receiver sits 10 inches away from my head... and if it was
transmitting I seriously doubt that my cellphone would work without any
interruption.  YMMV.

-Jim P.