[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] automounted externals don't show up in 'df'
- Subject: [ale] automounted externals don't show up in 'df'
- From: rstory-l at 2006.revelstone.com (Robert Story)
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:59:56 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:13:16 -0400 Geoffrey wrote:
G> I've always relied on the output of 'df' to check the available space
G> for mounted filesystems. On SuSE, automounted external drives don't
G> show up. I have no idea why, but anyone know of another way to figure
G> out the available space on something that's not showing up in 'df' output?
does 'df -a' show them?