[ale] Voip on linux?

  Anyone actually have VOIP on linux running?  I'm thinking of starting
to play with it and would like some recomendations on provider and
software, etc.  Can I get a mic/headphones and use my laptop at home and
at work?  Any quick readme's or other useful suggestions?

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein