[ale] ntfs only accessible by root

Philip Polstra wrote:
> I've tried to chmod them, but it just complains that it is a read only
> file system.  I'm sure it is something simple that I'm missing.

You don't want to write to an ntfs filesystem from Linux.

The directory perms have nothing to do with it.  Check the mounting
perms.  If it's not listed in /etc/fstab, then add it.

Again, you don't want to write to an nfts fs from Linux.  Unless you
don't want to use it anymore as an ntfs filesystem.

--
Until later, Geoffrey