[ale] Wifi problem with Linux

I don't know what a wireless key is.  I didn't knowingly set it up.  I'm
not running any encryption.  At home I've got the router set to accept
only one mac address.  I know that's not real secure, but this thing
doesn't have much range, being in the basement and I don't think anyone
is going to walk up to the house and steal my bandwidth.

It worked OK at a number of motels, just not at a few.

Jim.