[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Securely disabling wireless.
- Subject: [ale] Securely disabling wireless.
- From: christopher at bergeron.com (Christopher Bergeron)
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:22:41 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
You could put it in a lead box.
William Bagwell wrote:
>Getting DSL soon (Possibly today... Yeah!!!) have allready received the
>"box" (Actiontec Gateway GT704-WG) As far as I can tell from the skimpy
>literature the wireless defaults off. Suits me, but I want to insure it
>*never* gets turned on accidentally.
>Is removing the antenna enough, or should I be even more paranoid?