[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] SCO lies to Congress too
- Subject: [ale] SCO lies to Congress too
- From: dmcnash at charter.net (Doug McNash)
- Date: Mon Jan 26 10:33:51 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 00:16, Bob Toxen wrote:
> Linux threatens US security, SCO tells Congress
> letter states that the commoditising influence of
> open-source software such as Linux is bad for the
> US economy and argues that open source also skirts
> export controls governing commercial products.
Doesn't SCO realize that a substantial socialist minority in Congress
couldn't give a rats ass for US security or the machinations of an evil
capitalistic cabal like SCO?