[ale] ALE NW meeting was a success,,,, I think

>they now know
>there's an entirely different world out there >besides windows.
>And that can't help but make them feel a little >bit like Chris
>Columbus (or Robinson Carusoe).

Exactly.  One thing I've learned...the more you read|listen to|participate
in that is completely over your head, the easier it becomes to eventually
understand it...you get a bit taller.  The challenge for us (or for those of
you who are over my head) is to recognize those that are reacting negatively
to this invasion of their comfort zones and pull them up.

With the risk of sounding like a cheap self-help author, anything that
expands your frame of reference fosters growth. You eventually get those "a
ha!"s ;-)

John

---