[ale] Printing Source Code

Hello,

I need to print about 50,000 lines of C source code.  I want to print on
both sides of the paper, punch, and bind.
I've determined that pr -o 8 -n *.c will number, pagenate, and head each
page.  I'm trying to
decide what is the best way to print them.  I thought about converting to
DOS (unix2dos) format and taking
to Kinko's to finish.  Has anyone else had to print a pile of source before?
I've determined that to print all the source that I've
written over the last 5 months would require 1 ream of paper.  That is
printed front and back. Thankfully I created a standard library otherwise
that would have been 2 reams of paper.

Thanks,
Chris

---