[ale] 2.88 MB Boot disk Images

Hi all,
  I have a goofy question.  Does anyone know how I can make a bootable (dos bootable, fat) 2.88 diskette image?  I've figure out how to make the image, I can even copy files to it using the loop option of mount.  But I haven't been able to figure out how to make the image bootable so I can make a bootable cd from the image.  Mind you I don'thave a 2.88 Meg drive.  Does anyone?  ;-)
I looking for some input as to how to get it going.  I would really perfer not to use lilo, but would if I had to.

Thanks.

Calvin...

--

---