[ale] Great Link & could use some help

OK - I found a site called TheRef http://theref.c3d.rl.af.mil/ that has
drive and controller information.  Now I have my controller config info.

Now - I am ready to install RH 5.1 and have a question.  An autoprobe does
not find the adapter so I am going to have to enter module options to make
RH find it.  RedHat's site is down right now and I cannot find any info in
the book I have how to enter module options.  I am assuming that I have
going to have to pass IRQ, I/O, and other info.  Can anyone point me to a
location that explains the option command line syntax?

Thanks!!

Cary