Benny

-----Message d'origine-----
De?: Frank Habicht <geier at geier.ne.tz>
Envoy??: lundi 27 ao?t 2018 06:51
??: Benny MBOKO <Benny.MBOKO at arpce.cg>; af-ix-discuss at af-ix.net
Objet?: Re: [af-ix-discuss] Your help please

Hi Benny,

Yes.
Out of the 2x /48 one will be for peering LAN purposes.
It's much more than you need.
You only need one subnet out of it.
You should use a /64 for the peering LAN (this also means that all participating routers will have to ensure they don't do router advertisements (RA) - many Cisco's do them automatically)

You will remain with 65535 unused /64 subnets. IPv6 ...

Frank