IPv6: can a link-site (or global) address be configured in rc.conf?

(Cc'ed to the 6BONE mailing list in the hope that someone there could
answer my question as well)

Speaking of the address allocation, is there a way for an individual to
get a non-local address space (so that all of my machines can get an
unique IPv6 address)?  I've read through the 6BONE website, and it seems
to me that I somehow have to `qualify' in order to get one.  (And the
fact that I just need <10 addresses makes me feel guilty; AFAIK the
minimum allocation unit is 2^64-address block :-p.)

Thank you in advance,
Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <[email protected]>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."