[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
database of the available tunnels
- Subject: database of the available tunnels
- From: [email protected] (Geert Jan de Groot)
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:36:04 +0200
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:32:09 EDT." <[email protected]>
On Mon, 16 Sep 96 22:32:09 -0400 [email protected] wrote:
> 1. your ipv4 address to reach your tunnel.
> 2. the IPv6 prefix to route to your tunnel
> 3. nodes inside your tunnel we can test our ipv6 apps against.
The first two points are already registered at the registry at the NCC;
I'm looking forward to see a proposal to do point 3 but have not
heard anything yet.
The comments on the 'FTP partking place' so far have been roughly:
- A few people wanted gegraphical info (which I did), and some
didn't want geographical data because it is too hard to obtain
(that's why it's optional)
- Some people had problems with the SITE GROUP/SITE GPASS thing,
I think I answered all of them.
> there are other lists out there and one our node sipper was on WITH
> INCORRECT information about its capabilities and being sent only to
> those who are routing packets. This is just bogus and lets keep this an
> open process. Especially since the node was updated with new
> functionality and we had no way to even know to tell the Czar to update
> the freakin database.
I don't know if this comment was for me but in that case please elaborate?