[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tshirt info on 6bone web page
- Subject: Tshirt info on 6bone web page
- From: [email protected] (Ran Atkinson)
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:10:05 PST
- In-reply-to: Matt Crawford <[email protected]> "Re: Tshirt info on 6bone web page" (Oct 29, 9:52am)
In short, I agree with Matt Crawford.
It is Bob Fink's project to print up the t-shirts and it should be his
decision, but my vote is to omit all implementers.
There are several grounds:
- it clutters up the t-shirt and distracts people from the main point
which is that the 6bone is up and running now.
- as Matt mentioned the implementers will get their recognition
anyway in due course of time.
- mentioning implementers but not other important contributors
seems unfair to those other contributors.
- it looks a lot like product marketing
Like Matt, I was offended by the "very hostile tone" of Jim's note,
particularly since the t-shirt is Bob's idea, Bob's effort, and Bob's project.