[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for 6BONE hookup
- Subject: Looking for 6BONE hookup
- From: [email protected] (William M. Kules)
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 17:41:38 -0400
As part of a project, I am attempting to implement
IPv6 at the University of Maryland, College Park.
We have installed the WIDE code on several BSDI
systems and have it working on a local link, and
we would like to extend our reach via a tunnel.
I have reviewed the hookup info, and have 2 questions
1) Who is a good connection for tunnelling? Nasa/Goddard?
NRL? Should I contact them directly?
2) Do we really need to be running a v6-aware name server
Radio Dynamics Corp., Silver Spring, MD