GEEKS: By popular demand, a new list

When this list was first setup, it was unmoderated.
Unfortunately the traffic on the list quickly increased
to the point where many people started unsubscribing.
I then setup the list as a moderated, high-content
list, which is what it is today.

Quite a few people wanted an unmoderated geek mailing
list. To this day (it'd been over two years since I
moderated this list) I still get emails from people
bugging me to set up an unmoderated list.

So...

GEEKTALK is born. It's an unmoderated mailing list.
containing 'subscribe geektalk' in the body of
your message.

This list (GEEKS) will still be here, and it'll still
be moderated.

Have fun!

Robbie

--