[datacenter] About raised floors

Hi:

There are many parameters that define tile
characteristics. Could you please explain the
differences between "Static Load Limit" vs. "Uniform
load limit" vs. "Ultimate load limit" vs. "load limit"
and "impact load limit". Made my google but couldn't
find a glossary explaining these terms.

Raised floor recommended height is between 18" and 24"
so how to choose which one? I think it depends on how
much cabling or pipes traffic you have under the raised
floor, small areas (requiring less cabling or if you
have "under the roof data cables) will be fine with
18" , big areas and more traffic will be better with
24". And don't go beyond 24" or you'll requiere very
big or lots of CRAC units to maintain the required
pressure under the floor. Is there anything else I need
to care of?

Thanks
Quique