[datacenter] Mobile Datacenter

All,
I have enjoyed this list for the last year. Now it's my turn to ask a
question.  My company is working on a "disaster recovery plan".  They are
going to do an alternate datacenter for our company.  They want to use a
"construction" type trailer.  One reason for doing this is that we might be
outgrowing that facility we currently lease and do not want to make any
modifications to the building that have to be removed when we move.  They
want to install everything an get it operational and then transport it to
our remote facility that is 1500 miles away.  It will  only need to house
about 6 racks of equipment and they are looking at a 10'x28' trailer.  They
want to partition off a section to house the UPS and A/C.  Has this been
done before or are there companies that specialize in this.  Our IT guys
really don't know what they are doing when it comes to this.  Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Dale S.

Dale Schermerhorn, Applications Engineer
Communications Power Systems
Alpha Technologies
Direct (360) 392-2350
Fax    (360) 671-4936