[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sfps from fs dot com
- Subject: sfps from fs dot com
- From: jason+nanog at lixfeld.ca (Jason Lixfeld)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:41:04 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
We have maybe 1:50 DOA, but theyâ??re so cheap, we just throw them out because itâ??s not worth the RMA.
That said, I canâ??t remember the last time weâ??ve had any of these fail in the field, or have had any issues with variablity in TX/RX power. We have tens of thousands of these in the field, from 100Mb Bidi to 100G-LR and everything in between, including *WDM up to 80KM.
> On Sep 20, 2019, at 8:31 AM, Nicholas Warren <nwarren at barryelectric.com> wrote:
> Anyone have experience with fs.com's lasers? Are they reliable?