[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cat 5 hurricane -- How are the Bahamas doing?
- Subject: Cat 5 hurricane -- How are the Bahamas doing?
- From: sean at donelan.com (Sean Donelan)
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 15:25:42 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 2 Sep 2019, Sean Donelan wrote:
> It is too early for damage assessments. BTC, local Bahama telecommunications
> company, is reporting widespread power outages, and intermittent mobile and
> wireline telephone service. The Abaco Islands in northern Bahamas seem to be
> taking the worst of it.
Folks asking for updates on Bahamas. The simple answer is I'm not hearing
any information out of the Bahamas, which is concerning in itself.
My big secret how I do network outage reports is people send me the
information. Usually, I get lots of random emails from network people
about problems all over the U.S. and other places in the world. But
Bahamas has gone very quiet.