Is anyone able to contact GTT?

On Tuesday 2019-12-10 06:58, Matt Harris wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 8:51 AM Bottiger <bottiger10 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>I sent an email to noc at gtt.net from 2 different emails and both got a
>>reply saying:
>>
>> 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.4.1 Recipient address rejected:
>> Access denied [HE1EUR01FT058.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]'
>>
>>Not sure if this means if they are blocking my email or if their email is
>>broken.

Could be either, but my money is on them blocking that particular
address (block perhaps) because it has been sending messages that seem
to be low quality aka much of which seemed to be spam.  How different
were the sources?  If both were Office 365 that turns out to not be very
different and I'll stick with them hating on that particular address
(block).  If the second was a service provider not using O365 then it
swings to being more likely that GTT hates all those source (email)
addresses/domains.

>The response indicates that the recipient address was
>rejected, not the sender address

It is common to postpone rejections and deferrals until the RCPT TO
phase, when possible.

/mark