[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Comcast storing WiFi passwords in cleartext?
- Subject: Comcast storing WiFi passwords in cleartext?
- From: mikebolitho at gmail.com (Mike Bolitho)
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 21:32:18 -0700
- In-reply-to: <28895.1556166155@turing-police>
- References: <CY4PR14MB15744[email protected]> <CA[email protected]> <28895.1556166155@turing-police>
> "than the relatively low risk of a database compromise leading to a
> miscreant getting ahold of their wireless password and using their access
> point as free wifi."
And this is the thing, not only does someone have to 'hack' the database,
they also need to drive up to your house and sit in your driveway to get
free Internet. Of all the things to worry about, this is way down on my
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...